Is there an age limit to get involved with the Campaign?
- Absolutely not. The Campaign is a movement of individuals of all ages dedicated to giving young Americans a greater say in the federal government. We want passionate people of all ages.
How can I stay up to date about Campaign developments?
- Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter. Also, sign up for periodic email updates.
Does the Campaign for a Presidential Youth Council offer paid staff positions?
- No. All staff are volunteers.
What is the governing body of the Campaign?
- The leadership team – led by the Chair – is the Campaign’s governing body. The Board of Advisors is not a Board of Directors and does not have a legal responsibility to the Campaign.
I want to call my Representative or Senator and tell him/her to support a Presidential Youth Council? How do I do that?
- Go to http://www.contactingthecongress.org/. Enter your 5 digit ZIP code. Call the number for the DC office. Ask to speak with “the legislative assistant responsible for education or youth issues. “ You may be forwarded to a voicemail or an actual person. State your name and that you are a constituent from __________. Then, say you are calling to urge that Representative ______ or Senator ___________ support a Presidential Youth Council.